|A chair redo from my pre-blog life!|
What gets you inspired? Is it watching others build things? Seeing pictures of finished projects? To-Do lists? Boredom? All of the above? These are some of the things inspiring me this week:
// Top Links of the Week //
- Coffee & Tea Print // A little graphics love. I just adore the color choice & the patterns. Check out this print for sale at bunnypumpkin's Etsy store.
- Gold with While Tile - Shower // Can't stop pinning subway tile. Can't pass up on the gold. I think I have a problem.
- DIY Etched Glasses // I love DIYs, & this tutorial is super helpful! The Yummy Life goes into every detail of glass etching, & all the mistakes that can be made along the way. I'll definitely be following along with this tutorial in my future glass-etching adventures.
- Etched Glass Gift Ideas // Speaking of glass etching… I'm getting a little ahead of myself with my Future Wedding board, but hey. Dream big, right? Besides, personalized glasses are a fantastic gift idea (& super cheap).
- Crispy Kale Chips // A friend of mine told me that she eats entire bundles of kale in the form of chips, all in one sitting. I may have to see what all the hype is about by using this recipe.
- Hoop Earrings in Different Shapes // This is such a no-brainer, & I'm upset with myself for not thinking of this before. Hoop earrings in basically one step! I'm not much of a hoop-wearing-gal, but I could see the need for a tasteful hoop like this in my future.
- DIY Printed Pocket Tee // A lovely, self-explanatory DIY project to spruce up boring tees a.k.a. my entire summer closet.