Happy Independence Day to all of my readers here in the States! To my other readers, Happy Friday - it's almost the weekend! My favorite pins this week are all summer & all "4OJ." Everyone have fun & be safe today - find a designated driver & keep a fire extinguisher handy for all of your Independence Day shenanigans.
// Top Links of the Week //
- Fourth of July Popsicles // A healthy alternative to the infamous Bomb Pop - these popsicles are made with strawberries, blueberries, & greek yogurt.
- Captain America Lemonade (Alcoholic) // On the subject of red, white, & blue consumables - this Captain America Lemonade looks right up my alley. I'm a sucker for a sweet cocktail.
- Black High-Waisted Bathing Suit // You would think that since I live in Florida I spend all my weekends at the beach in my variety of adorable & flattering bathing suits. You'd be wrong. I actually rarely go swimming, & I think it's in part to my horrible bathing suit collection (a.k.a. two sad tops that barely cover, & shorts). This suit makes me want to step it up in the summer wardrobe department.
- Straw Sun Hat // While I'm dreaming of stepping up my summertime wardrobe - wouldn't this hat go great with the bathing suit?
- Sparkler Heart // One of the best parts of the Fourth of July is sparklers. They're my all-time favorite "firework." The best part of the Fifth of July? Discounted sparklers.
- Buzzfeed's 33 DIY Ways to Have the Best Summer Ever // Check out Buzzfeed's list on how to have an awesome, cheap summer. This roll-up beach towel is just one great idea (the PVC water gun is another one of my favorites).
- Red, White, & Blue Popsicle Earrings // Do I love tiny things? Yes. Yes I do. (America!) Check out these adorable teeny earrings full of American spirit.
Related // Crafty inspiring links.