|Follow @wecanmakeanything on Instagram for more photos|
Happy Halloween, everyone! Do you have your costumes ready? This year we're planning on bunkering down at the house & handing out candy to the youngsters in our neighborhood. Maybe we'll even run Rocky Horror Picture Show in the background as we devour some halloween bark. Either way since we're both still recovering from being sick (yes, I gave Heather the flu-cooties), it's going to be a low-key evening. I get so irritated with illness during the holidays - once again I am without a good pumpkin carve. I'm going to have to live vicariously through everyone's photos on Facebook & Instagram, so don't disappoint me guys. In the meantime, here are some festive links for costume inspiration/envy.
- Cheap & Easy Last-Minute Halloween Costumes // Seriously, Rosie the Riveter is always a back-up.
- Halloween Costumes for Twins // Double the trouble, double the fun/adorableness.
- Handmade Halloween: DIY Costume Inspiration // Visit one of my favorite blogs, Hearts & Sharts, for a funny collection of costumes. Plus there's a dog in blond wig, so it's a no-lose situation.
- 100 Creative Halloween Couples Costume Ideas // My personal favorite? Beth & Harry from Wet Hot American Summer. Genius.
- Tongue Twister Halloween Costumes // How much exactly is a peck of pickled peppers?
- 10 Queer Feminist Icons You Can Be This Halloween // My favorite costumes are the ones that need a bit explaining.
- What Should Your Dog Be For Halloween // Pick out a perfect outfit for your pup by playing Canine Costume Roulette.
BONUS - Here's a throw-back to our costumes from last year. & yes, we went as Toni & Candace from Women & Women First.
Related // Another photo blast-from-the-past.