Is it too early to start Christmas shopping? I don't think so. If you do, scroll on to the next blog in your feed. I won't be offended. If you're like me & you've been prepping since the summer, then read on! I've (miraculously) finished almost all of my gift-getting, but the ideas are still bubbling in my brain. Maybe the chef in your life would appreciate one of these as a present. The cook in our house (hint: it's not me) says she'd like one of each.
- // Apron Cooking Guide (the guide is upside-down for chef-readability!)
- // Fox and the Houndstooth Oven Mitt
- // Teal Damask Crock-Pot, 4.5 Quart
- // Acacia Wood Recipe Box
- // Mason Jar Measuring Cups (WANT)
- // The Portlandia Cookbook: Cook Like a Local (ALSO WANT)
// This is not a sponsored post, Amazon is an affiliate sponsor of WeCanMakeAnything. All images belong to their respective companies. //
Related // Get crafty with your gift-giving by making an oven mitt.