|Follow @wecanmakeanything on Instagram for more pics!|
Have you had a nice week? I don't want to be braggy, but I HAVE. I've been on a stay-cation this whole week, which basically means I've caught up on everything on my to-do list, made some art, & enjoyed some serious relaxation time. It's been nice. I needed to take some time off because my PTO bank was getting out of control. We don't really travel anymore since we're seriously trying to save money, so there's been no reason to take any time off. Since the holidays are coming up & I won't be able to take time off until January, I decided to go ahead & cash in on my vacation days. Hooray for
lazy productive vacation days!
I'm sad to see Halloween come & go so quickly, but now is not the time to get down. This is a serious time. The time of the year where we pull out all the stops & furiously craft until December 24th. Maybe it's just me. Maybe I just like the challenge (& inevitable stress) of trying to make every gift by hand. If you're like me & enjoy losing sleep over a completely handmade holiday, here are some DIY gift ideas.
- DIY Zipper Book Clutch // Super cute & super unique gift. Someone please make me one.
- How to Transfer Prints to Wood // Everyone has a wall that needs filling with a pretty picture. Give the gift of imagery!
- 38 DIY Gifts People Actually Want // Most of these look pretty quick & easy too.
- Magnimals // A quick & easy stocking stuffer by Confessions of a Refashionista! Also the video is hilarious, so please watch.
- Felt Ball Mobile // Have a new baby or some expectant parents on your gift-giving list? Make an adorable mobile!
- Cross-Stitch Tips // Hint hint.
- 45 Awesome DIY Gift Ideas That Anyone Can Do // Thanks, Huffington Post!
Related // I swear this year I'm prepared.