|Follow on Instagram @wecanmakeanything|
I don't know about you, but we're still working on leftovers at our house. There's only so many days in a row I can eat stuffing, & pretty soon I'm going to have to cry "uncle" & toss the rest of it. Instead of continuing to complain about first world problems, I'm going to share with you some holiday decoration ideas. Our tree is up, & we're putting the final touches on the holly & tinsel (metaphorically speaking - I rue the day I use tinsel in our house), so I've been scouring the web for some cheery decor ideas.
- DIY Paper Roll Christmas Calendar // A cute, recycled advent calendar.
- Clay Ornaments // I love the look of stamped clay. That paired with gold make these ornaments cozy & cute.
- How to Make a Snow Globe // What is it about the holidays that makes me crazy about things in jars?
- Car in a Jar Snow Globe // Presh.
- DIY Emoji Christmas Ornaments // Bonus : Emoji wrapping paper.
- Washi Tape Christmas Tree // For the office.
- Mosaic CD Ornaments // This might be the first time I've seen recycled CDs used in an ascetically pleasing way.
Related // Still have gifts to make? Here are some DIY gift ideas.