Summer is drawing to a close, which means we can all start caring less about what we look like & start packing on the pounds for winter warmth. Let's look at some food porn.
// Top Links of the Week //
- Blueberry French Toast Sandwich // Starting with breakfast (the most important meal of the day), let's drool over this blueberry & cream cheese sandwich. I attempted to make this the other day, & it is as delicious as it promises to be.
- Homemade Iced Latte // While we're on the topic of breakfast, let's chat over coffee. I love this recipe for making iced lattes because the recipe doesn't call for an espresso maker! I've always wanted to try my hand at cold-brewing. Have any of you ever tried it before?
- Cheese Tortellini with Spinach Feta Alfredo Sauce // Lunch time! Spinach is my favorite vegetable. Cheese is just a general favorite around the house. & who doesn't love carbs? Don't judge me, I'm only looking (for now).
- Classic Lentil Burger // Let's focus on something healthier for dinner (I'm sort of joking myself by claiming a burger is healthy, but let's run with it, it's Friday). I've been a vegetarian for a while now, & am always on the prowl for a burger that isn't made from soy. No offense to you, soy, but you are so ten years ago. This recipe looks like a winner, & Sarah over at Making Thyme for Health promises this burger to be the best version she's made yet.
- Salted Caramel Brownies // You guys ready for dessert? I know I sure am. These salted caramel brownies look dee-lish.
- What the F**k Should I Make for Dinner? // Are you not sure what to cook for dinner tonight? Do you enjoy being aggressively told your options? Don't worry. There's a website for that. Lots of recipes based on your dietary habits, & even drink recipes. Don't like what you see? Skip ahead by clicking "I don't f**king like that."
- Thug Kitchen // While we're being aggressively domestic, check out Thug Kitchen for more yelling, cursing, & delicious food. Their cooking is healthy & involves lots of delicious vegetables that you can pair with their amazing drink recipes. Plus it's hilarious.
Well now I'm hungry. Happy Friday, everyone!