|Instagram: @wecanmakeanything | Twitter @wcmanything|
What a marvelous day - it's National Pie Day! Which reminds me: there is simply not enough pie in my life. Have you had a good week? My brother came back into town for a short while so I got in some more family time this week. In exciting news, my brother (who is an excellent writer & chef) is working on starting a blog of his own! Once it's up & running I'll be sure to pass along the link. Now I just have to convince my younger brother to start a blog & it'll be a family affair.
- Chevron Striped Blueberry Pie // Possibly the most beautiful pie in the world.
- 20 Most Important Pies // What even is a "Chess" pie? (Huffington Post's Best Pie List is eerily similar - maybe it's science!)
- The Smartest Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Pairings // Speaking of science, I think some of these theories need more (personal) testing...
- 8 Pie Crusts to Wow Your Guests // A beautiful mixture between design & deliciousness.
- Snickers Pie // This is quite literally an ice cream pie. What a time to be alive.
- Mini Lemon Cream Pies // These crusts are just the cutest.
- How to Take a Good Picture of Pie // For my fellow bloggers. & noted for future use.
Related // Gingerbread apple pie!