Instagram @wecanmakeanything | Twitter @wcmanything
If you follow us on Bloglovin', heads up! We've transitioned to a new domain & you will have to re-follow! Please do so by clicking here. Thanks guys!
Don't forget! This Sunday something horrible happens! Of course I'm talking about Daylight Savings, a.k.a. capital punishment. I keep forgetting about it & then remembering with an audible groan. Losing an extra hour of sleep is highway robbery in my opinion. I suppose I shall prevail...
I've got a couple projects in the works to tackle this weekend. I'm starting a quilt (my first one!), doing some knitting with skein leftovers, & getting a head start on some spring cleaning. Any big plans for your weekend?
This week's top links:
- A beautiful pit bull finds a new home & gets a new wardrobe
- Found my new dream home (it's only $1.25 million - no biggie)
- This book review has me itching to do some spring cleaning
- March 4th was National Grammar Day. Flash back to middle school by making some sentence diagrams
- For the love of tiny things, these animations are adorable
- SO EXCITED about Tina Fey's new show!
- The best review ever of 50 Shades of Grey (obvious graphic language warning)
Related // To keep track of the time change, make a DIY clock!