It's a glorious weekend, folks. I'm currently in the midst of a FOUR DAY WEEKEND courtesy of my amazing boss who noticed I was looking a little frazzled. What this means for me is lots of pleasant bike-rides, time spent making my first quilt, spray-painting some furniture, & coming to terms with the fact that I will no longer be 25 as of Tuesday.
The long weekend has been tainted with tragedy. The Heather/M.e. house has been hit with a nasty rash of poison ivy. Mostly Heather since I'm too lazy to do yard work. Any tips for getting rid of the itchies would be greatly appreciated.
Links for the week:
- 11 female inventors to be inspired by
- This video shows the remarkable way tattooing has transformed burn victims
- The Office is ten years old! & still my favorite show of all time
- All of the most important baked goods. Be still my salivary gland.
- Should really print out this at-a-glance stain removal chart for the laundry room
- Similarly, Martha teaches us how to remove hard water stains
- The Frappucino is turning twenty! & is younger than I am. & now I'm sad.
Related // Last year on my birthday I made skinny-jeans.