There are so many people to visit with. The social engagements are piling up the closer our moving date approaches. Dinners, lunches, drinks, & puppy playdates - a lot of that's happening in the next few weeks. Speaking of puppies, we're teaching our old dog some new tricks. Doria has learned to bark on command! Granted she'll only do it if food/treats are involved, but I'm proud of her new skill. The theory behind teaching her to speak is that we can then teach her to be quiet. That'll be important once we've moved into an apartment with lots of random noises that may startle her.
This week's links:
- I love this clever DIY sofa sleeve - it comes with a cup holder!
- You know I love a woman in a good bow tie, so why not 27 women in bow ties? Thanks Buzzfeed.
- Female-littles looking tough
- A video of a baby elephant & its mother reuniting
- The one thing I regretfully didn't do enough of in Florida - tubing (just watch out for alligators)
- "Dry Clean Only" means nothing with some at-home hacks
- Watching people cuddle with their exes makes me cringe so hard - would you ever do it on a dare?