Today is my last weekend below the Mason-Dixon line. On Monday we head out of town for our new home in Minneapolis. It's all hitting me. There's been no shortage of freak-out moments. This week has been crazy stressful & emotional. Saying goodbye is hard, & there's so much that still needs to be done. It's hard to stay sad though, since there's so much to look forward to.
Wish us luck as we head out on the road, & be sure to check out our Instagram feed as I'm sure we'll be posting photos of weird/pretty things we find along the way.
This week's links:
- Let's put a woman on the 20 dollar bill!
- Love this DIY for a beautiful six-seater dining table
- Tina Fey takes it off (literally) for Letterman & it's hilarious
- Tips on how to schedule blogging into your life (this article has me embarrassed for how disorganized I am when it comes to scheduling posts!)
- Weight loss before & after photos that are way clever
- Tegan & Sara were totally my teenage idols
Related // Moving? Here are some tips to keep the stresses to a minimum.