Everything finally feels like it's slowing down around here. All the annoying little tasks have been checked off & Heather & I are finally able to begin exploring our new city. So far we've really only covered the few blocks within our neighborhood, but it's all pleasantly charming. There are lots of mini-grocery stores, so many cafes, & quite a few tasty places to eat. When we're not wandering around the town in awe of the fact that we live here now, we're figuring out where to put up the artwork on the walls. Why is it so frustrating trying to figure out where everything should go?
This weekend I'll be practicing & prepping for my first Minneapolis interview. Wish me luck! & have a stellar weekend, you guys.
This week's links:
- Trying to tackle this list of ways to make your new house a home
- Loving this Minneapolis-based fashion blog
- We've got wide windowsills & lots of light at the new pad - I'm going to keep our houseplants alive this time with some of these tips
- Totally de-stressing by watching clips of this dog & it's adopted lamb-child
- Also de-stressing: cats in boxes. Lots of boxes.
- Have yet to visit the Mary Tyler Moore Statue downtown, & I'm still practicing my hat-throw
Related // Heather & I will have to do a new downtown photo shoot now that we've got a new downtown!