I have taken some things for granted in my life. Most prevalent: air conditioning. There is none whatsoever in our apartment building, & even though I moved straight here from the Sunshine State, this heat is killing me. A/C, I miss you, & I'm sorry I never gave you the accolade you deserved.
I'm hoping to do some more exploring this weekend. Most recently we saw the Gold Medal Flour mill ruins. It was like something out of a movie - half-demolished buildings alongside the river, entrances to underground tunnels that were long barred up. We also took a stroll down the pedestrian & bike only bridge that crosses the Mississippi River. It's awesome to live in a place that's so supportive of non-automotive travel.
Oh, & this weekend I hope to be a successful crafter. What are you guys up to this weekend? Let me know, I love hearing from you!
- Current fave Pandora station: Summer hits of the 2000s (what a
greatterrible time for music. Also whatever happened to JoJo?)
- Aquafaba is the new everything (also, shout out to my vegan brother who is ahead of the trends)
- Confession: I've watched all of "Say Yes to the Dress," & this article is accurate
- I want to do all of the doggy DIYs!
- Gluten-free? Then this art blog is for you.
- Will Ferrell & Kristen Wiig are coming out with a Lifetime movie - no joke!
- Mama koala gets surgery, baby koala never leaves her side, I sob into a pint of ice cream
- Tips for an all-around stellar picnic (step one, go outside)
Related // All the summertime DIYs!