Instagram @wecanmakeanything | Twitter @wcmanything
It's going to be a good weekend. The Pride festival starts tomorrow, which means lots of food, drinks, & evening fireworks. Sunday is the parade, which is officially going to be awesome. This weekend I'm going to buy at least a window fan if not an A/C unit so maybe it'll finally get below 80° in the apartment. & I'm trying to get my whole family on Skype at the same time for one big family hullabaloo (cue chaos). ALSO THE SUPREME COURT RULED IN FAVOR OF GAY MARRIAGE. So yeah. Good weekend.
This week's links:
- A look at one of the few matriarchal societies in the world
- Heroic cat proves once again that cats are better than dogs
- Sorry doesn't cut it - stop apologizing, women!
- 21 insanely awesome tools & trinkets for cyclists (one of each, please. In the name of safety.)
- Summer is here, gardening tips!
- Poehler & Meyers are back with "Really?" talking about women's sports & it's amazing
- I absolutely love seeing people do our tutorials. Please share if you ever made something you've seen on the blog! It truly brightens my day.
Related // Both of my Pride-themed DIYs in case you missed them!