Settling into our new home has be difficult at times, but mainly it's been pretty exciting. There is so much I haven't seen yet! This week we spent time exploring the outdoors rather than the inner city. Heather & I took a whole day & went kayaking down the Mississippi River & then hiked along the falls. I had two thoughts as we paddled upstream: One, Minneapolis is so lush & green & gorgeous! Two, I am totally, completely, embarrassingly out of shape. My arms still feel like jell-o.
This week's links:
- This is a good summer for Netflix - comedienne Tig Notaro's documentary comes out soon!
- A literal waterfall of baby seals (yes indeed)
- This Tegan & Sara quiz had my head spinning (Heather aced it, duh)
- Look at all these useful ways to use your college diploma (it's not like I'm bitter or anything)
- Female-driven shows are dominating this year's Emmy nominations
- Claiming to be the easiest, definitely the cutest way to cut a pineapple
P.s. If you haven't voted about what you like to see here on the blog, please do! I'm going to keep the poll open for a while so you still have time to cast your vote!