This weekend we're going to the Minnesota State Fair & I am SO PUMPED you guys. Apparently it's "mandatory," but even if there wasn't pressure to go I'd still be down. I remember listening to a Minneapolis-based podcast back in 2009 where the host went on for a whole hour about their experiences at the state fair - the food, the animals, the rides. When Heather & I decided to move here one of my first thoughts was, "We can go to the fair!" I'm going to eat everything on a stick. & it will be wonderful.
This week's links:
- There's such a thing as a Snickers Bar Salad at the state fair. You heard that right.
- If you haven't already seen it, look at this ingenious tableware designed for those with disabilities
- Cats in schools (with officials picture IDs) is something I can totally get behind
- Speaking of cats, Swift & Kudrow jammin' on some "Smelly Cat" is the best thing ever
- Enough about cats, let's look at chubby puppy wrinkles
- Someone from my alma mater is selling their college diploma for $50,000. Not a totally bad idea...
Have a super weekend!