It's been a few weeks now & I'm finally feeling settled with my new work schedule. Going from erratic retail-oriented shifts to a steady 9-5 desk job has been a bit of an adjustment, but I'm loving the consistency. I'm totally digging on the routine nature of it all. It makes me feel so adult! That being said, I'm having to rethink the way I accomplish daily. I used to stack my to-do list & tackle everything in the big gaps in my work schedule, but now that there's this tiny window in the evenings to get things done, I find myself totally unorganized. This weekend I'm hoping to sit down & plan out all the little things I have to do, hopefully leaving room for big, exciting things.
This week's links:
- If you're not showering at night you're doing it wrong
- I've fallen madly, deeply in love, & it's with a rug
- My fave cleaning product company is giving away $75,000 to a fab DIYer!
- Movie posters reimagined with emojis
- Please look at this sheep in need of an emergency shearing
- Someone get me all of these lion-faced kitties - STAT
P.S. More pictures from the Minnesota state fair - including the view from the sky glider (oooh, ahhh!).