|My favorite outtake from Monday's tutorial|
Happy weekend! You know what you should do this weekend? Relaxxx. I have a million things planned for the next two days (including an at-home hair cut & seeing Holly Miranda perform), & I've already decided I'm not going to be able to check off everything on my list. Instead, I'm going to allot some much needed time for kicking back & relaxing. What good is a productive weekend if you're absolutely wiped out on Monday morning? The plan is to leisurely tackle my to-do list, recharge my batteries, & enjoy the quiet. I encourage you to join me
so I don't feel guilty about being lazy.
This week's links:
- My current favorite food blog belongs to Alana Jones-Mann & the photos are amazing (these baby apple pies in a jar have me aching)
- You need to start following this up & coming Instagram account that features women just killing it in menswear
- Also, follow this Insta for a close-up look at the unpronounceable ingredients in our food
- A healthy, homemade Dippin' Dots recipe!
- Halloween will be here before you know it - please do yourself a favor & look at these DIY Lisa Frank costumes
- Heather insists I include this article about a couple who built an 11 ft. wide bed to fit all their pets (something about this being what my future looks like)
P.S. This time last year I was talking about how to grow out your hair - & I'm realizing my hair is basically the same length. I'm so puzzled.