It's Friday! I'm so excited the weekend is here. We are going dresser hunting! Heather & I are hitting up estate sales, thrift stores, & antique shops to try & find something that will hold our growing assortment of winter garb. I forgot how many clothes you need just to survive up north! I'm hoping we can find a sad little chest of drawers that needs some DIY love. That being said, I'm also eyeing this beauty.
This week's links:
- All of the creepy cocktails for a rad Halloween party
- I'm losing it over Koko the Gorilla & her furry birthday presents
- Oprah's face when people are ignorant is priceless
- How to fix your sad broken houseplants
- If you need some background tunes, someone uploaded the complete Kmart in-store soundtrack - what a time to be alive
- I love fall - caramel, spices, sweets!
P.S. Halloween is so soon! If you need a last-minute costume idea, check out this zombie make-up tutorial.