Ugh, it is so incredibly, beautifully autumn-y everywhere I look. I cannot even stand it. I'll quit my seasonal gushing, because I have a request! I need your input. At my new job I have the great pleasure & privilege of being able to listen to my iPod for large chunks of the day. However, I am quickly plowing through all of my usual podcasts, & there's only so much Pandora I can listen to before I get bored. So I'm looking for suggestions! What's your favorite podcast? Which audio book should I listen to? Let me know!
This week's links:
- Travel the country through a 50 states photo tour
- A look at our favorite men's (& women's) hairstyle, the undercut
- All the cheesy snacks that take no time to make (like I need an excuse to eat more cheese)
- A groundbreaking article about our favorite comedian, Amy Schumer
- Please look at these sun bears & their adorable faces
P.S. The temperatures are dropping so quickly that I've been wearing my giant snuggly cowl all the time. Every. Single. Morning.