Oh my GOODNESS I am so excited it is the weekend. It feels like every weekend for the past two months has been spent on shopping trips. Heather & I have found ourselves vastly underprepared in the winter clothing department. We've had to pick up a coat here, some snow boots there, sweaters; I had no idea how unready I was for actual winter. My previous "flip-flops in February" Florida lifestyle is now just a distant memory. This weekend I'm really looking forward to not shopping though, & mostly doing things around the house instead. On the schedule: sleeping in, watching movies, making hot cocoa.
This week's links:
- Please watch this video of a piglet losing her mind in a pile of leaves
- Jon Stewart is living my retirement dreams by opening a sanctuary farm
- Tear up with me over this cafeteria worker getting a dream vay-cay
- Shout out to the White House for giving a shout out to this Minnesota farm!
- I cannot tell you how infuriating it is that stores are now open on Thanksgiving - round of applause to these companies who are not being total jerk wads
- The joy of cats & autumn
P.S. I have been wearing the heck out of this cowl because my FACE IS GOING TO FREEZE OFF I'M SO NOT READY FOR WINTER.