Instagram @wecanmakeanything | Twitter @wcmanything
Before we packed up & moved, I went through a major purging stage. Some of the things around the house desperately needed to go (how in the world we managed to acquire so many mugs is the main mystery). Some things, though, I'm still scratching my head about why I tossed them. Namely, Christmas decorations! The other day Heather & I pulled a sad box labelled "xmas decor" from the closet & found nothing but a few pitiful strings of lights. So this weekend I'll be busy getting creative trying to conjure up some tree ornaments. Eek!
This week's links:
- Late to the party, but I am still in tears over SNL's Thanksgiving/Adele bit
- This cow got a new leg & proceeded to be adorable
- On the topic, these chickens are wearing sweaters. Yes, sweaters.
- All of my dream mid-century houses are in the midwest, thank goodness
- Jealous of all of Seattle now that Starbucks has delivery!
- Getting pumped for the new Fey/Poehler movie (FINALLY)
- Truly inspired by this festive french-fry tree
P.S. Maybe I'll just cover the tree in pom-poms.