Blankets of snow currently cover every rooftop & railing, making the city feel clean & bright. 2015 is behind us, & 2016 is bursting with potential. Don't you just love a fresh start? Even though today can just mean it's time to get a new calendar, the new year always makes me feel energized. More expectant, organized - like anything can happen. A beginning for chances, possibilities, options, adventures. A brand new chapter in our lives - it's going to rock.
This week's links:
- I'm loving this adorable photo-flip calendar DIY!
- Oooh, & this minimalistic printable calendar (maybe I need to get a calendar...)
- All the warm & toasty drinks you'll need for your next snow day
- Speaking of alcohol, did you know you can actually bake & cook with champagne?
- You have to watch this video of a mini-horse & his new outfit
- Hiemal, Psychrophilic, Skijoring - these words that were made for winter
- New Year's resolutions for the introverted
P.S. Tackle your resolution list with a little help from these motivational iPhone wallpapers.