I think it's time for a second winter break, don't you? Let's just do round two of Christmas & New Years. I'm craving another three-day weekend, but I guess I'll settle for two. This Saturday & Sunday I'm planning on making the most of my time. I've got my list of things to accomplish, & I'm going to enjoy the heck out of completing every task on it.
This week's links:
- The most adorable little wood block calendar DIY
- If you haven't seen this carpool karaoke vid of Adele yet, now is the time (p.s. she busts some mad rhymes!)
- Adorable: Syrian refugees go sledding for the first time ever
- I'm so upset there's no more Making a Murderer, so I'm going to watch ALL OF THESE
- If your resolution was to get organized, here's some tips on purging your wardrobe
- IN LOVE with this tote tutorial
- Totally wanting to add making these apple pie cinnamon buns to my weekend to-do list
P.S. You can see a peek of this tutorial in today's Instagram pic!