We're one week deep in 2016 - how's everyone doing with their resolutions? I'm rooting for ya! You can do it! If my resolution had been to binge-watch Making a Murderer then I'd be so winning at this game. Is it too late to change my goals? Ugh.
This week's links:
- Ahhh I'm so excited - Minneapolis is getting a vegan butcher shop (you heard that right!)
- Get the junk out of your life for a fresh start to the new year
- Or just get rid of everything (this is the funniest thing I've read yet this year)
- WARNING SAD DOG STORY but it's okay he's fine in the end!
- The cutest little leather cup sleeve DIY
- Dolce & Gabbana is now making some super sweet & stylish hijab
- My fave new Instagram account of the angriest cat ever
P.S. If you're in the mood for personal organization - thoughts on keeping your home's tidiness on track.