Maybe we're crazy, but wedding planning is in full swing & we literally have a discussion about it every day. I'm sure the hyperactive need to brainstorm will wear off at some point, only to morph into a type of excited stress as the day approaches. There is a lot more to think about/plan for than I had initially considered. Color schemes, locations, honeymoon scheduling - all that stacked on top of my plans to (yes I'm crazy) make my own dress. Okay, I know I'm crazy, but I'm going to do it. I'm torn between materials though. Lace? Satin? Cotton? Why are there so many options!
This week's links:
- The cutest little woven bike basket DIY
- Uber gives me the creeps, but this ride-sharing business I can get behind
- There's a new muppet who speaks Pashto!
- My other favorite DIY of the week: this wooden lunchbox
- An octopus' escape a la Finding Nemo (how are these creatures so smart?!)
- What to do when (devastatingly) the wine cork breaks
- These vintage pet portraits speak to me on a spiritual level
P.S. I can't imagine planning a wedding before Pinterest was invented.