Instagram @wecanmakeanything | Twitter @wcmanything
Exactly one year ago, we - Heather, myself, the dog, & the cat - were in a giant yellow moving truck, crawling across the country to our new home in the midwest. I can't even believe we've been here this long! It feels like a blink but also like a lifetime simultaneously. To celebrate the fact that we've made it & we're not totally homeless even though we both arrived here jobless, Heather's taking us out to a new restaurant this weekend. We like celebrating the little victories. Also on the schedule: sleeping in, coffee & chocolate croissants, cleaning, & a couple little projects I've been meaning to tackle. Happy Friday!This week's links:
- My favorite DIY of the week: these teeny air plant magnets
- Waiting for this game to come out where you literally just take care of succulents
- If you like Reese's, hang on to your britches & check this out
- I love these beautiful illustrations of women just chillin'
- Fun fact about Bob Ross' fluffy, alluring hair
- All the reasons girls can't code (haha jk lol)