It's Pride weekend here in Minneapolis! I can hardly believe an entire year has passed since last June. It's strange how completely different this summer is versus the last go around. Last year Heather & I were just in awe of all the activities & places to visit, while simultaneously being perfectly lost like 95% of the time. We were rattling around like absolute tourists, camera-around-neck to boot. This time we're total pros with a plan. We know where we're going, what we're doing, who we'll be with. There was a kick-off party last night at Heather's work, & tonight we're celebrating early with drinks & dancing. It's gonna be a good weekend. Happy Friday!
It's officially summer, the 4th of July is almost here (3-day weekend FTW), & the succulents I'm attempting to propagate are actually growing! I feel like a proud mama every time I look into their little pot.
- Favorite DIY of the week: This amazing felt laptop case
- Also this totally doable sliding barn door
- This guide on how to have a proper pouting party (it's my party, I can cry if I want to!)
- This #citybynumbers Instagram challenge that I really really want to try
- This article that explains what ladies used to use in lipsticks back in the day (hint: it's bugs)
- This recipe for the most delicious-looking iced coffee with only two ingredients (summer must)
P.S. How are you guys coming on your summer bucket lists?