It's dis-gus-ting outside. Hot, hot, hot. You know you can get seasonal-depression in the winter because it's too cold to go outside? I've got a bad case of seasonal-frustration because I'm sick of all this gross sweating I'm doing when I leave my apartment. Ick. In happier news, fall is only 61 days away! Sweaters, I miss you so.
Thanks to our frequent biking adventures, I'm able to cycle farther than I could a month ago, & I'm not as tired at the end of a ride! Little wins.
- Favorite DIY of the week: This breezy denim shift dress
- Also this under-bed-storage DIY (I'm immediately smitten with any furniture on wheels)
- This super-simple iced espresso trick
- These thoughts on shaving your head (I've done it twice - would you dare to?)
- This list of National Parks to visit that aren't overcrowded
- This fantastic tweet-thread from Martha Stewart at a Jason Derulo concert
P.S. If this heat-wave keeps up I might be echoing these thoughts on my wall all weekend.