Did the week go by as quickly for you as it did for me? I feel like just yesterday I was getting my lazy-girl on & sipping mimosas in my sweatpants (not much was accomplished last weekend, truth be told). The temperatures are up, but this weekend my fiancé (that's so fun to say!) & I are planning on biking lots & taking the dog on long walks in the evenings. We're trying out this new thing where we bike to get groceries rather than drive. Sadly it takes the dreaded "shopping while you're hungry" thing to the next level. However, it feels really great to knock something off the to-do list while also getting a workout.
No happy thoughts today, in light of recent events. My heart is heavy. I feel all of these words. I would like for things to change now, thank you very much.
- Favorite DIY of the week: This edible terrarium!
- Also this hacked-Ikea piece is gaw-ge-ous
- This delightful discovery = the First Lady is on Snapchat
- These vegetarian-friendly BBQ recipes (we like grilling too!)
- This Apartment Therapy round-up of furry photo-bombers
- This pretty-in-peony wallpaper that you can download
- This marvelous blogger is back & wearing socks with her sandals (only you can pull that off, Ems)
P.S. If you're feeling the mid-summer slump, perk yourself up with one of these motivational phone wallpapers.