Can you believe it's August already? Summer is almost gone. Soon we'll have to say goodbye to shorts, tank tops, mosquitoes, & constantly being sweaty, & hello to cozy sweaters, pumpkin spice lattes, and fiery colored leaves. Am I excited for fall? You betcha. In the meantime though I am certainly trying to soak up every minute of these lovely long days. I've been trying to be better about getting enough exercise/outdoors time, especially while the weather is still nice. We're still doing a lot of biking, and I've been able to take the dog on longer walks after work during the week. She definitely loves it more than I do, which is encouragement enough to get my butt in motion.
Instagram is now Snapchat or whatever, which is great for me because I've been dragging my feet on creating a Snapchat account! So you may or may not see my pretty face live in action (okay let's be honest I'll probably just take video of my cat). Another happy thought: I'm alive in an era where a female can be nominated for US presidency (#itsabouttime).
- Favorite DIY of the week: Peel n' stick subway tile!
- Also how to make a media console that I totally would love to have in my living room
- Tips for women whose leadership tactics are just too "aggressive" (it's a man's world, gals)
- Seriously wanting to try the new vegan Impossible Burger (it bleeds??)
- I'm not a huge fan of action movies, but I may make an exception for Wonder Woman
- This list of Patti Smith's favorite things
- A sweet moment with our lovely VP Biden
- & solar plane makes it around the world! What a time to be alive!
P.S. I'm almost out of pages in this shopping list printable I made a year ago! Time to print some more.