It's happening. I can feel it. It's in the air. The cold, cold air. Anything over 85º has vanished from the weather report. All the pumpkin flavors are creeping back. Soon enough I'll be able to retrieve all my sweaters from storage. My coworkers are bemoaning the return of fall, but I'm feeling this meme so hard right now. Let's go, fall. I'm so ready.
I'm getting a haircut this weekend for the first time in almost a year. It's embarrassingly shaggy, & I'm so ready for that liberating post-haircut feeling. Plus, this weekend Heather & I will be finishing up some vintage chairs we're redoing that we bought a few weekends ago. If you follow me on Instagram, I'll probably be posting a sneak peek on my Story. Fair warning: I mostly post about my cat Donut on my Story. Isn't that what social media was made for anyways?
- Favorite DIY of the week: These reusable makeup remover pads
- Also these adorable knit plant covers
- This cellphone case which is a total Nokia flashback cracks me up
- This time-lapse video featuring two years worth of painting
- Also this: Santigold (love her) + Kara Walker (also love) = magic
- This story of a cat who is blessed with ice cream each night
- This easy trick for fixing a busted zipper
- This calendar makes me want to get sht done
P.S. This chilly weather front has me itching to knit!