Hey gang. Guess what? It's Friday. I'm so
tired pumped. I've got lots of projects I want to tackle this weekend, along with some adult-y chore type things, & drink dates with friends. What's on your docket?
Pumpkin is back on the menu so I can make mini pumpkin cheesecakes without regret (yeah, I'm running full force into fall). The pup turned 10 yesterday, so we showered her with treats & a new toy which she immediately ripped to shreds with glee. Plus we got to see Heather's all-time favorite band Tegan & Sara perform this week!
- Favorite DIY of the week: This mudcloth print chair
- This screen printing setup that is smaller than my hand is adorable
- This song has been stuck in my head for 4 whole days & I'm okay with that
- This story of a pup adopting a cat = heart melt
- This is late but there's still enough summer left to listen to POTUS' summer playlist
- This beautiful list of just cheese dips