With Labor Day having officially come & gone, it's really beginning to feel like fall! The chilly weather has me wanting to start up knitting again & whip up a big batch of hot cocoa mix. This is my first winter back in on the north side of the country since I moved away 10 years ago, & I have been dreaming about this chilly weather! I'll probably be singing a different tune come January, but for now I'm looking forward to sweaters, the leaves changing, & all things pumpkin.
This week's links:
- Tips on picking a color palette for your home
- Do you guys miss 30 Rock as much as I do?
- Dreamboat Nate Berkus has tips on keeping your kitchen counters clutter-free
- These photos of dogs as they age will leave you with all the feelings
- The interesting reason behind weird town names (like our very own Nimrod, Minnesota)
- A sweet-faced golden retriever gets recognized for her heroic efforts at Ground Zero
- If you haven't heard already, you need to start following Hipster Barbie on Instagram
- Oh my goodness these agate cookies are the prettiest things in the world
P.S. I'm trying to convince myself it's too early for hot cocoa but this is a battle I might lose!